Subject: Order #600911126 MISSING Piece sticker
From: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 16:44:57 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please assist if we have the missing piece . received only the box missing
the sticker

Order #600911126 <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600911126>

Products Details
Sku :FAST-PER-M14BT19PU
Name :صندوق الغداء المصغر 4-6 أقسام مقاوم للتسرب من راينبو سكول لون بنفسجي
Date Placed :2020-06-29 18:28:48
Date Shipped :2020-07-01 14:32:32
Qty Ordered :1.0000
Amount :94.29
Shipping Country:الامارات العربية المتحدة

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces
Comments :البوكس غير مكتمل ، the box is uncompleted طلبت الاسم والصوره ع
صندوق الغداء ولم تصلني الصوره ولا الاسم فقط استلمت الصندوق I order a name
and sticker for the lunchbox and i recive only the lunchbox without name
and sticker شكراً، thank you

Regard,

Alina