Subject: Order #600609009 Sku :MTC-10 FT Name :Megastar - 10ft Trampoline
From: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:29:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Please escalate for repairs. Checking pictures from the customer.

Advise if CRA is required?

Order #600609009 <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600609009>

Products Details
Sku :MTC-10 FT
Name :Megastar - 10ft Trampoline
Date Placed :2019-10-22 13:09:19
Date Shipped :2019-10-27 21:09:02
Qty Ordered :1.0000
Shipping Country:United Arab Emirates

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :We received the trampoline in late October 2019. It has been
under a sail shade in a shaded part of the garden since we received it so
out of direct sunlight. While putting it away for the summer three weeks
ago my husband found that the springs on one side have come away from the
frame and the fabric holding it together has completely perished. I don't
know how long it's been like that for because of the temperature outside my
daughters have not used it since the start of May. We had our previous
trampoline for 5 years so I was shocked to find this one falling apart
after 8 months! Due to the extent of the damage it is not safe for my
daughters to use. I have attached pictures of the damage mentioned.

Customer Details
Customer Name :sharonmdavies sharonmdavies
Customer Email :[email-masked]

Regards,

Alina