Subject: CRA Not return form ( Road Rider )
From: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>, Hafiz Abdul Ghaffar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:11:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Adnan

Please confirm here if you returned theses CRA to the WH.

Date Order Number CRA Number status Driver  Courier  Status2
6/10/2020 600883664 CRA_AR_RE12602 Succeeded Waqas Aslam Road Riders Item
Collected
6/14/2020 600886708 CRA_AR_RE12670 Succeeded Ghulam Haider Road Riders Item
Collected
6/15/2020 600875759 CRA_AR_RE12708 Succeeded Sohail Mushtaq Road Riders Item
Collected
6/16/2020 600855826 CRA_AR_RE12626 Succeeded Muhammad Asim Road Riders Item
Collected
6/16/2020 600878967 CRA_AR_RE12724 Succeeded Saeed Raja Road Riders Item
Collected
6/18/2020 600882011 CRA_AR_RE12805 Succeeded Saeed Raja Road Riders Item
Collected
6/21/2020 600888063 CRA_AR_RE12820 Succeeded Muhammad Imran Road Riders Item
Collected

If we didn't receive your feedback for theses orders before 3 PM we will
proceed them as lost

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
 @Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> FYI

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> @Mark Anthony Laraga
<[email-masked]>  Please share your feedback also if these CRA has
been returned to the WH or not.

Regards
Mostafa Saad