Subject: Order #600888063 // SBF-BS_SGM_WH // SBF-BS_EXT_WH45 // SBF-BS_XY00830_WH // Missing part
From: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
To: Nitin Jain <[email-masked]>, romel siangco <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:02:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Comments :The gate is missing a piece in the lock, the wall screws are too
loose and the gate door doesn’t lock in place because it’s loose.

SBF-BS_SGM_WH - Baby Safe -

 Metal Safety Gate - White // Qty 1

SBF-BS_EXT_WH45 -
Baby Safe - Safety Gate Extension 45cm - White // Qty 2

SBF-BS_XY00830_WH
Baby Safe - Safety Gate Extension 30cm White // Qty 1

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark