Subject: Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: damaged shipment 100158262 // 1Z289F8W6756112190 1Z289F8W6756844202
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 10:01:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Kindly confirm if this shipment is received at Tamer?

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 10:52 AM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: damaged shipment 100158262 //
1Z289F8W6756112190 1Z289F8W6756844202
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Samiya,

We will RTS both the packages

Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Samiya Sheikh [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:51 AM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Uaeclaim (VDQ8HXC) <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said <
[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>;
Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: damaged shipment 100158262 //
1Z289F8W6756112190 1Z289F8W6756844202

Hi Chanteller,

Kindly confirm returning both packages.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:33 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Chantelle,

Please return the package to Tamer, as agreed with Samiya

Regards,

Ronald

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 12:40 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

We have raised a tracer for the damaged shipment, investigation is underway.

However can we RTS the 2nd box  ? or do you want us to deliver the same.  ?

Best Regards A _ UPS TRACKING #: 1Z289F8W6756112190                 EXC
DATE: 23/06/20 12:45

     STATUS        : THE PACKAGE WAS D/PKG ABANDONED BY THE SENDER AND
RECEIVER

B _ UPS TRACKING #: 1Z289F8W6756844202                 EXC DATE: 25/06/20
10:02

     STATUS        : DAMAGE REPORTED /DAMAGE CLAIM UNDER INVESTIGATION

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:04 PM
*To:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: damaged shipment 100158262 //
1Z289F8W6756112190 1Z289F8W6756844202

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Please update

Regards,

Ronald

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 9:44 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Please update  and advise on this.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 12:49 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Please update urgently.

Regards

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 3:31 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

Tracer is raised for the same.

  Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:11 PM
*To:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>; Mohit
Caleb <[email-masked]>; Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Zaldivar
Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: damaged shipment 100158262 //
1Z289F8W6756112190 1Z289F8W6756844202

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

FYI.

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 2:50 PM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Ronald,

I went through the CCTV footage for this order, and it was packed in very
good condition the liquid items in small size box so the items can't be
shaking inside the box.

and the helper kept the box of the liquid inside the Mumz Box, and he
pasted A caution sticker on the outage of the box (Fragile Sticker).

This case not related to the packaging at all, Screenshot attached.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:56 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
wrote:

+Mostafa Said <[email-masked]> +Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>

Please investigate the packing.

Regards,

Ronald

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 3:41 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

It was one of two boxes that was damaged, the attached was shared with you
 (1Z289F8W6756844202)

Can we deliver the pending box ? (1Z289F8W6756112190  )

  Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:31 PM
*To:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <
[email-masked]>; Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [EXTERNAL] Re: damaged shipment 100158262 // 1Z289F8W6756112190

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not
open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
------------------------------

Chantelle,

Please investigate what happened here.

Regards,

Ronald

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 11:35 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please check and confirm to make a replacement.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

This shipment is damaged by UPS. Please confirm to make replacement order.

Regards

--