Subject: RE: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name :Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
To: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
Cc: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>, Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 09:23:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mohamed,

I will revert back to you on this as I need to speak to Leena for this
issue.

The vendor is arranging the accessories which cost 700 AED for free on the
to be able to sell the product once again.

Please keep this for a while at our warehouse as I would really like to
keep the good partnership with the vendor.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 6, 2020 9:18 AM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Marla Joy Laurico <
[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>; Robert
Gonzales <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Aslam Haidar <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc
<[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

Please advise why dont you take the item back since it missing the
accessories and you can resell it as well but we cannot keep the item
waiting for that long time .

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 5:22 PM Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Mumzworld Team,

Accessories cost around AED 700+VAT. But Keeping in the mind our
relationship with Mumzworld, we can absorb the cost and fulfill  the
accessories from our end which will enable you to resell the unit.

I will let you know tomorrow when the accessories can be arranged/collected.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Sales Executive - E-Commerce*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://www.facebook.com/BetterLifeUAE>

<https://twitter.com/betterlifeuae>

<http://www.youtube.com/user/BetterLifeUAE>

<http://www.pinterest.com/betterlifeuae/>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://esagdesignhub.ae/>

*From:* Mohamed Magdy [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:00 AM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Marla Joy Laurico <
[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>; Robert
Gonzales <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Aslam Haidar <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc
<[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

@naveed...Please advise that your reply is not acceptable as we have been
sending an email 15 days ago waiting for your reply and we had to accept
the item for the customer as he had been waiting for too long time,we need
faster respond from your end next time,

As for the item we are waiting for a CN from your end.

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:09 PM Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

I discussed the issue with our brand manager. Please note the below points.

1). The item was sealed (master pack) when collected from our warehouse.
The items are packed and double checked by the manufacturer. No customer
has  reported missing accessories in the past. Kindly check with your
warehouse team or the customer

2) Missing accessories were reported well after the permitted 15 days
reporting window. The item was picked up from our warehouse on 18th April
and the  missing accessories were reported  on 12th May 2020.

I will discuss this with Marla and update you shortly.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Sales Executive - E-Commerce*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=2264f2d6-af83-43d7-8b55-6e7561180ee9&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-32e77e674edc7a7c4250d9ac2be07ec30ba0b4a1>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fbetterlifeuae&umid=2264f2d6-af83-43d7-8b55-6e7561180ee9&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-a6936bb1df52f20843952271c42d8ddce7c9ba00>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=2264f2d6-af83-43d7-8b55-6e7561180ee9&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-cb7cfd4d56f727ba4355be638c5d2ceab7cefe11>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fbetterlifeuae%2f&umid=2264f2d6-af83-43d7-8b55-6e7561180ee9&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-2a8df6beb08d48046689323ae7e4454172f146cf>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fesagdesignhub.ae&umid=2264f2d6-af83-43d7-8b55-6e7561180ee9&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-f5d4eab8b51aa1a8a793d9fbd54dbaaa8fd1b151>

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 2:09 PM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <
[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>;
Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

Dear Vendor,

We are returning this item as its missing part issue.

Please find the attached VRA copy for your reference and issue us a
credit note.

Regards,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:33 PM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> ...Please accept the item and refund the
customer and to be deducted from the vendor and return to him.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:17 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Naveed,

Kindly please update us.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:55 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Naveed,

Thank you for your email.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:49 AM Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Mumzworld Team,

I’m checking with our team about the possibility of fulfilling missing
accessories.

Will update you shortly.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Sales Executive - E-Commerce*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-6be688e362ed0f42984ede1d6e5971862bfb8bbb>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fbetterlifeuae&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-9f2ab0d9195b9564dc622352406c4cfe307e3fcc>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-265bf28576428783dad2b3748182e92fdc0783ca>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fbetterlifeuae%2f&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-45ebab0672fb52617f4e73ffcf5da423be7b0779>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fesagdesignhub.ae&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-99d12a18cabfafb160af45ca1fa28e930f21e5cd>

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 10:14 AM
*To:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <
[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>;
Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

Dear All,

Please advise here what will be the next step?

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 10:27 AM Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Team,

This is already entire set of the items.

Naveed in reading,

Please do let us know how the items are packed??

Appreciate if you can help us to fulfill the missing parts.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 10:21 AM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <
[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>;
Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

Dear Vendor,

Please update as per customer confirmation of the missing  part.

Regards,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:54 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

The item missing three standard accessories ( dough hook, flat beater, and
edge beater)

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:19 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> @customer care
<[email-masked]> Please
assist.

Regards,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Is there any chance you can ask what are the missing item?

3 pieces are missing?

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:18 AM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>; Marla Joy Laurico <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <
[email-masked]>; Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

+Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]> FYI

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 10:10 AM Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Our warehouse team have already clarified that the item was sealed (master
pack), when picked up. Kindly check with your internal team.

Please see the attached email.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Direct Sales Executive*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-6be688e362ed0f42984ede1d6e5971862bfb8bbb>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fbetterlifeuae&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-9f2ab0d9195b9564dc622352406c4cfe307e3fcc>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fuser%2fBetterLifeUAE&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-265bf28576428783dad2b3748182e92fdc0783ca>

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fbetterlifeuae%2f&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-45ebab0672fb52617f4e73ffcf5da423be7b0779>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fesagdesignhub.ae&umid=2adf421e-08ff-4094-aad7-aefde7932867&auth=1935e818d4d6a270ea46fa5dfa832effe69d5840-99d12a18cabfafb160af45ca1fa28e930f21e5cd>

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:16 AM
*To:* Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <
[email-masked]>; Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name :Smeg
- Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

Dear Vendor,

Please respond.

Regards,

Den mark

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 5:06 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces
Comments :The item missing three standard accessories ( dough hook, flat
beater, and edge beater)

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

[image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1TwUxdQbyHTEAxJzda671iN8kTIlakz2V&revid=0B5lLaTdeDvqARW1pLzZCQ0tKcXp4aGM2TnQ5Uk44Q2gwanFNPQ]

-- 

[image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1TwUxdQbyHTEAxJzda671iN8kTIlakz2V&revid=0B5lLaTdeDvqARW1pLzZCQ0tKcXp4aGM2TnQ5Uk44Q2gwanFNPQ]

--