Subject: 5th EOD chat report
From: Sara Abdullatef <[email-masked]>
To: Asad <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 16:06:52 -0400

Dear All,
Kindly note that Agents Alvin, Amani, Mohammed and Khaled are good in QA I
monitored all for the past week
Also please note that I had one to one coaching session with agent Ahmed
and Dipayan with miss Rosette both improved on communication skills level
we worked today on the knowledge and cst education level
dipayan didn't know how far he can get to update cst and Ahmed main issue
was taking every cst complain personally and it is very overwhelming to
him; I talked him through it and will observe both agents for the next
upcoming days

a common confusion with all chat agents
1. they need to address cst issue; when cst asks about a status they need
to provide one
2. When there is a delay; reason must be educated to cst

*Agent Dipayan*
1st of July till the 5th of July
chats handled = 397
good rated = 46
bad rated 22
*upon Auditing the bad ones kindly note the below : *

*1.* he is getting a lot of bad rating '' 9 chats '' due to poor Arabic
translating which i can't blame agent on it; we need to have a chat
transfer option so Arabic cst can be transferred to Arabic Agent
the agent needs to be couched on how to fully understand cst issue and stop
apologizing; if he needs help he should ask the leaders
*2. *agent has been coached to me more informative and doesn't apologize
too mush; educated him that he needs to be in control of the chat not cst
*1170109  agent Dipayan *
cst has delayed shipment he just kept apologizing
he needed to clarify to cst what is the reason for the delay; again we cant
depend on handling the cst all the time;he needs to be more informative cst
needs to know why the shipment is delayed and if cst asked where is my
shipment we need to give cst a status
*1168786 agent Dipayan *
agent didn’t check for info before updating cst false promise of expediting
when order is in process of cancellation

*#1171887  agent Dipayan *
 just to be fair I believe he was overwhelmed or not concentrating yet this
is not an excuse to shout at cst especially when its his mistake; he
confused this cst with another one
the agent didn't get cst request and confirmed wrong order and didn't
address cst issue at all cst ended up asking for a manager
he is not a bad agent for example, this one 1168615  is a very good one on
him but cst didnt rate him

  *Agent Ahmed*
1st of July till the 5th of July
chats handled = 282
good rated = 36
bad rated 16
want to praise Ahmed he has a noticeable improvement for communication
skills; however, he needs to be more informative; the same issue with
Dipayan he didn't know how far he can update cst so he just apologized and
handled cst ; 5 chats CST was asking about order status agent just
apologized and handled CST; he needed to clarify to CST what is the reason
for the delay; again we cant depend on handling the cst all the time

QA on mails will be sent shortly

Thank you

Sara Abdullatef

Quality Assurance Specialist

 P +0201126273810

 Whatsapp +0201126273810

 E [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail