Subject: RE: VERY URGENT CASE - MCI AND DED COMPLAINT - 200246988 - RETURN
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:23:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hussain

Pls create cra so I can refund

Thx

*From:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 5, 2020 11:08 AM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* VERY URGENT CASE - MCI AND DED COMPLAINT - 200246988 - RETURN

Hello Finance Team,

Please process the refund for the so 200246988 / Ticket 1170934. @Hussain
Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> informed to raise the CRA
already, we need to process the refund urgently as DED/MCI team following
the case closely.

*1) Order number:200246988 2) Is the credit memo on Magento, Yes or No?:3)
GC has been created / deactivated: Please assure that GC is deactivated4)
SKU:DNT-F6255-CONFIG5) Amount:371.44 AED6) Refund reason: RETURN 7) Payment
method: CC 8) Refund before or after shipping?: AFTER *

Thank you.

--