Subject: RE: URGENT : NEED TO STOP DELIVERY << Reference ID: 60081296 >>
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:10:39 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]> @Ekta Jesswani
<[email-masked]>

Can we please call the 3 customers and retrieve the amount or else we have
to collect the shipment from the customer.

200312047

100166230_2

200312993

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:33 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Cc:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: URGENT : NEED TO STOP DELIVERY << Reference ID: 60081296 >>

Hi Eugene,

Good day.

Unfortunately. Two shipments were already delivered, upon receiving the
instructions to stop the delivery from MUMZWORLD & the delivery of one
shipment could not be intercepted.

This means, 3 out of the 16 waybills provided, were delivered. We are
currently working on the pending 13 shipments. Please find the updates
below.

100166075

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761742

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

100166226

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554762361

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

200312008

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761996

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

200312047

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

5545678320

Saudi Arabia

*Already delivered - received by consignee :  TURKI ALHARBI.*

600911366

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

5545676732

Kuwait

Departed DUBAI. We request destination to stop the delivery & return this
shipment back.
*Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.*

100166057_2

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554760375

Saudi Arabia

Destiantion requested to redirect to Tamer logistics.
*Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.*

100166230_2

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758791

Saudi Arabia

*Already delivered - received by consignee :  MASHAL DOKHI.*

100166297

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554757682

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

100166517

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758636

Saudi Arabia

Destiantion requested to redirect to Tamer logistics.
*Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.*

100166674

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554759174

Saudi Arabia

Destiantion requested to redirect to Tamer logistics.
*Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.*

200311766

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554759222

Saudi Arabia

Destiantion requested to redirect to Tamer logistics.
*Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.*

200312066_2

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554764192

Saudi Arabia

Returned under waybill : 6006898951

200312203_1

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758242

Saudi Arabia

Destiantion requested to redirect to Tamer logistics.

200312993

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758614

Saudi Arabia

*Delivered could not be stopped. Shipment delivered & received by :
SULEIMAN ASIRI 1081718437.*

200313075_1

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554765706

Saudi Arabia

Returned under waybill : 6006898925

100166210

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761016

Saudi Arabia

Destiantion requested to redirect to Tamer logistics.
*Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.*

Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.However, we shall try our best to stop the deliveries.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114

>> *Original Message ...*
>> From: [email-masked]
>> To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Subject: RE: URGENT : NEED TO STOP DELIVERY << Reference ID: 60081296 >>
>> Sent: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 10:00:16 UTC+04:00
>>
>>

@ae.mumzworld <[email-masked]> @Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)
<[email-masked]>

Are all the AWBs for the urgent orders cancelled

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 2, 2020 4:28 PM
>> *To:* ae.mumzworld <[email-masked]>
>> *Cc:* Hesham Hatem (DHL AE) <[email-masked]>; Vithal Moolya (DHL
AE) <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
>> *Subject:* Re: URGENT : NEED TO STOP DELIVERY << Reference ID: 60081296
>>

Khalid,

Please check my comment.

*Column2*

*Column3*

*Column4*

DHL-Express

9554761742

With us

DHL-Express

9554761016

Check with your operations

DHL-Express

9554762361

With us

DHL-Express

9554757682

with us

DHL-Express

9554765706

Check with your operations

DHL-Express

9554761996

with us

DHL-Express

9554764192

Check with your operations

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 2:47 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Good day.

Please find the updates below. It is very unlikely we will be able to stop
the shipments, that are currently out with the courier for delivery.

I have requested our concerned teams, to try their best to stop the
deliveries.

100166075

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761742

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

100166226

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554762361

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

200312008

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761996

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

200312047

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

5545678320

Saudi Arabia

Already delivered - received by consignee :  TURKI ALHARBI.

600911366

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

5545676732

Kuwait

Departed DUBAI. We request destination to stop the delivery & return this
shipment back.
>> Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.

100166057_2

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554760375

Saudi Arabia

Arrived in JEDDAH. Destination will be requested to redirect this shipment,
to Tamer.
>> Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.

100166230_2

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758791

Saudi Arabia

Already delivered - received by consignee :  MASHAL DOKHI.

100166297

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554757682

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

100166517

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758636

Saudi Arabia

Out for delivery. Destination will be requested to try &  redirect this
shipment, to Tamer.
>> Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.

100166674

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554759174

Saudi Arabia

Out for delivery. Destination will be requested to try &  redirect this
shipment, to Tamer.
>> Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.

200311766

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554759222

Saudi Arabia

Arrived in Riyadh. Destination will be requested to redirect this shipment,
to Tamer.
>> Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.

200312066_2

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554764192

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

200312203_1

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758242

Saudi Arabia

Out for delivery. Destination will be requested to try &  redirect this
shipment, to Tamer.
>> Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.

200312993

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758614

Saudi Arabia

Out for delivery. Destination will be requested to try &  redirect this
shipment, to Tamer.
>> Please note : Returning, redirecting & stopping of shipments are not
guaranteed services.

200313075_1

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554765706

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

100166210

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761016

Saudi Arabia

Not handed over to DHL.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

*Khalid Khalfan*

Key Account Advisor

DHL EXPRESS

P.O.Box 6252

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

2924114

[[:removedImage(image002.jpg):]]

>> *Original Message ...*
>> From: [email-masked]
>> To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> Subject: Re: URGENT : NEED TO STOP DELIVERY
>> Sent: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 10:56:54 UTC+04:00
>>
>>

Dears,

>>

Please include this AWB for cancellation

>>

9554761016

>>

>>

>>

>>

Regards,

Ronald

>>

>>

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 10:46 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>

Khalid, Hesham

>>

We need to stop the delivery of the following orders. Please RTS / return
to Tamer asap.

>>

Reference number

LFS Status

Location

Courier Name

AWB

Country

100166075

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761742

Saudi Arabia

100166226

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554762361

Saudi Arabia

200312008

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554761996

Saudi Arabia

200312047

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

5545678320

Saudi Arabia

600911366

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

5545676732

Kuwait

100166057_2

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554760375

Saudi Arabia

100166230_2

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758791

Saudi Arabia

100166297

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554757682

Saudi Arabia

100166517

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758636

Saudi Arabia

100166674

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554759174

Saudi Arabia

200311766

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554759222

Saudi Arabia

200312066_2

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554764192

Saudi Arabia

200312203_1

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758242

Saudi Arabia

200312993

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554758614

Saudi Arabia

200313075_1

>>

Mumzworld - New FC

DHL-Express

9554765706

Saudi Arabia

>>

>>

>>

>>

Regards,

Ronald

-- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "lastmile" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email-masked] (
[email-masked]) .
>> To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CA%2BzP37bb17-Q0%2B8Jo1EchZqFUZZfRx%2BsmbgBTKjPX%3DcpdTxjaA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CA%2BzP37bb17-Q0%2B8Jo1EchZqFUZZfRx%2BsmbgBTKjPX%3DcpdTxjaA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.