Subject: Difference on the translation - 200299518// SBF-SN_MK_S5
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Rasha Abu shaama <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 18:43:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Rasha,

We have a KSA customer who complained about the difference between the
description in English and Arabic of the subject item.

200299518 SBF-SN_MK_S5
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1182289> Sunveno
- Child Face Mask 5pc-Set

In English, it says disposable

But in Arabic

The vendor confirmed it is disposable. Kindly check and update the info on
the website.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE