Subject: RE: Reminder 104851 from Beetroot AB
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, payments <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 19:04:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Transferred

*From:* Beetroot AB <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, June 26, 2020 12:25 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Reminder 104851 from Beetroot AB

Hej,

This is probably just a process bottleneck or something you forgot to do,
but we have still not received your payment on this invoice. Can you look
into it? Interest will accrue according to the specs in our contract and
will be added to the next invoice. If you have any questions about the
invoice or payment, we gladly answer them.

Kind regards,

Beetroot