Subject: URGENT: Super late orders
From: John Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Leena <[email-masked]>, Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:21:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good morning CC Team and Kiran,

We have the below orders that are very late, I just took this vendor from
Anish. As per instructions please if we can split the order with the
criteria of more than 400 AED SO value, 1st Split and UAE orders. Attached
is the spreadsheet for easy reference.

At the moment I requested a new PO for these items and checking with the
vendor for availability.

Let me know if this can be done today especially this order - 600874045 -
with 10,000+ aed value

Thank you.

*John Carl Garcia*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1326   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>