Subject: RE: Orders Marked As Lost on Courier + 30 Days
From: "Shajeeb" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sagar Khawani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ekta Jesswani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Amir Julkarnain'" <[email-masked]>, "'Veronique Bachmann'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Shady Elgendy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>, "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 14:01:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+++Adding Harshil,

Regards,

Shajeeb

From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:54 PM
To: customer care <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
Subject: Orders Marked As Lost on Courier + 30 Days

Dear CC,

The below shipments have been updated as lost on the courier due to Severe  Ageing. Please communicate with the customer and process refund for the customer or check with them if they want to place a new order. 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @'Shajeeb Cheriyath'  <mailto:[email-masked]> @'Sagar Khawani' Individual emails have been sent to you for each courier and the tracker also to be updated. 

General Status

Lost

			

Count of AWB Number

Column Labels

Row Labels

>30 Days

Grand Total

KSA-KSA

94

94

BARQ KSA

65

65

Wimo/Esnad

29

29

UAE-KSA

32

32

SMSA-Road

12

12

SMSA-Air

1

1

Wimo/Esnad

19

19

Grand Total

126

126

Best,

Eugene.