Subject: RE: Pending with Couriers 10-06
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 22:39:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

++ @'customer care' <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 11:29 PM
*To:* 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Ekta Jesswani' <
[email-masked]>; 'Amir Julkarnain' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Asad' <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <[email-masked]>; 'Shady
Elgendy' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked]>;
'Sara Ahmed' <[email-masked]>; 'Mona Ataya' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Pending with Couriers 09-06

++ @customer care <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:16 AM
*To:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; 'Amir Julkarnain' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Pending with Couriers 08-06

Dear CC,

Please find attached data with Expected Delivery Dates for each

Best,

Eugene.