Subject: 1Z289F8W6757123122
From: "chantelle.cardozo via customer care" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:18:45 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear all

Can we have a valid phone number

DD5C01                     FULL VISIBILITY TRACKING                21 JUN 2020
                             MULTIPLE PIECE SHIPMENT                 05:54:09 ET
INQUIRY NUMBER: 1Z289F8W6757123122
                                         SERVICE LVL: UPS WORLDWIDE EXPEDITED
SHIPPER:   MUMZ WORLD                            TOTAL PIECES:            2
             P.O.BOX 500245                       TOTAL SHIPPER VOIDS:     0
            DUBAI  500245 AE                      TOTAL DELIVERED:         0
                                                  TOTAL NOT DELIVERED:     2

 SHIP TO:   NOOR ALSAMRRAIE
            AREA AD DAWHAH AL JANUBIYAH STLMK     TOTAL WEIGHT:         0.50 KGS
            DHAHRAN  123 SA                       PICK UP DATE:    12/06/20

                           PACKAGE SUMMARY INFORMATION            PAGE   1 OF  1
SELECTION: .             NUMBER OF PIECES WITH DETAIL:   2
A _ UPS TRACKING #: 1Z289F8W6757123122             REV DEL DATE: 18/06/20
     STATUS        : PKG IS BEING HELD FOR/ARRANGEMENTS CONFIRMED WITH CUSTOMER
B _ UPS TRACKING #: 1Z289F8W6755510930                 EXC DATE: 20/06/20 15:44
     STATUS        : DELIVERY RESCHEDULED DUE TO TH/PKG DELIV NEXT BUSINESS DAY

 * chantelle