Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:56:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi chantelle,

The sheet is not available anymore Chantelle as we don’t have that budget
for Outsource calling anymore. It was stopped.

Please suggest other ways to handle this or use emails

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:16 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]
>
*Cc:* [email-masked]; lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>;
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>

please share the spreadsheet.

Regards.

Naib

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 11:05, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Naib,

Please refrain from sending individual mails for each shipments, please
update all your inquiry on google sheet and share the same with me.

Lets work on the google sheet that your team used before, please speak to
Ronald and Eugene in copy to obtain the same.

  Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Naib Khan [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:30 AM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not
open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
------------------------------

UPS,

Please delivered ASAP.

Regards.

Naib