Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent
From: rzaldivar via customer care <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:25:36 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Eugene,

Appreciate if we can have google sheet back, too many individual emails also confuses people’s responses and follow up.

Thanks, Richelle

From: Eugene Mugisa [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 3:13 PM
To: Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent

Hello Chantelle,

You can create a separate G Doc for those.

+ @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please share your thoughts on how to handle this for easier & faster communication.

Best,
Eugene.

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 3:03 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent

Dear Eugene

Then lets just compile all data on an excell, share your thoughts, and I will then share it with my team in Saudi,
For now iam woking on individual mail, iam just taking precausion when the number of emails increase.

   For now iam not able to reach your consignee on the below numbers, can you share a probable phone number for the same

100156890

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755163235

200301963_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755990038

100157975_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756358881

600889424_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756465363

100157975_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756892295

100156890

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6757117424

200288176_1

SA

AL KHARJ

1Z289F8W6757180418

100159860_1

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6757306390

100159257_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6757879763

600888773_1

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755133820

200300478

SA

NAJRAN

1Z289F8W6755341239

200301242_1

SA

RABIGH

1Z289F8W6755541639

200297326_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756061978

600892874_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756064420

200297326_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756780781

100157896

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756905057

600892874_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756930234

600888773_1

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6757163633

100158779

SA

AD DUWADIMI

1Z289F8W6757415423

100157896

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6757982043

100157204_1

SA

JEDDAH

1Z289F8W6755121931

200300455

SA

AL KHARJ

1Z289F8W6756569046

200300043

SA

MAKKAH

1Z289F8W6757846333

100158441

SA

JEDDAH

1Z289F8W6757964287

100158763

SA

AD DUWADIMI

1Z289F8W6755427209

200287424

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755528609

100140571_2

SA

JUBAIL

1Z289F8W6755697267

200300312_1

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755221387

200299713_1

SA

MADINAH

1Z289F8W6755613749

200300312_1

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755764363

200295990

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755105646

100156943

SA

QASSIM

1Z289F8W6756880039

700240755_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6755312396

100156256

SA

MAKKAH

1Z289F8W6756289956

200297141_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756680531

200296337

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6757175675

200297032

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756567431

200296776_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756799422

100154889_2

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756843454

100155754

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6757248784

100144399_3

SA

JEDDAH

1Z289F8W6757790376

100154246

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756777982

200297151

SA

HAIL

1Z289F8W6756855209

100154246

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756947173

200293223_2

SA

HAIL

1Z289F8W6757508994

200293096_1

SA

HAIL

1Z289F8W6755455812

200293096_1

SA

HAIL

1Z289F8W6755805023

200289544

SA

QASSIM

1Z289F8W6756714987

656868552.3

BH

RIFFA VIEWS

1Z289F8W6755549659

667354846.8

BH

BAHRAIN

1Z289F8W6755558970

200303233_3

SA

JEDDAH

1Z289F8W6755965191

100160773_2

SA

KHOBAR

1Z289F8W6755992769

-66759922

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756040839

100158149

SA

RIYADH

1Z289F8W6756097789

200304051_3

SA

SAFWA

1Z289F8W6756099027

862995750.4

BH

HAMAD TOWN

1Z289F8W6757707199

  Best Regards

Chantelle Cardozo

Preferred Customer Associate

UPS Gulf LLC

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278
Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in ups.com/ae<https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from 29th December 2019.

From: Eugene Mugisa [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:56 PM
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; customer care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent

Hi chantelle,

The sheet is not available anymore Chantelle as we don’t have that budget for Outsource calling anymore. It was stopped.

Please suggest other ways to handle this or use emails

Best,
Eugene.

From: Naib Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:16 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; customer care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rzaldivar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent

@Ronald Gaviola<mailto:[email-masked]>@Eugene Mugisa<mailto:[email-masked]>

please share the spreadsheet.

Regards.
Naib

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 11:05, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Naib,

Please refrain from sending individual mails for each shipments, please update all your inquiry on google sheet and share the same with me.

Lets work on the google sheet that your team used before, please speak to Ronald and Eugene in copy to obtain the same.

  Best Regards

Chantelle Cardozo

Preferred Customer Associate

UPS Gulf LLC

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278
Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in ups.com/ae<https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from 29th December 2019.

From: Naib Khan [mailto:[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:30 AM
To: Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; customer care <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] 200297032 AWB: 1Z289F8W6757189624 Urgent

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

________________________________
UPS,

Please delivered ASAP.

Regards.
Naib