Subject: Re: Inform to Customer regarding Big Shipments
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:51:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear CC,

Below orders are very big shipments,  It will take some days to dispatch,

we are dealing with courier partner about this kind of shipments,

Please inform the same to the customer, Thanks

600891044
200302060
200301649
100159152
100158993
100158913_1
600899904

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.