Subject: Collection Tracker Issue.
From: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 12:08:47 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Good Day!

Few days ago I noticed that there was a mistake regarding collection
tracker updates, Then suddenly found out that the  CRA's item mention was
wrongly updating the correct item on the next column.

When the CRA's physical item was collected by the driver's, it turns out to
be completely matched on the tracker which has the wrong item on it.

One of the scenarios that we are facing in our Dept. is CRA_AR_RE12886 were
received last week and already processed, And then today one item returned
to us as a collection on the same the  CRA_AR_RE12886. But then when I
checked on NS the correct item was  CRA_AR_RE12885 which is wrong again on
our tracker.

Please assist us here regarding the issues we are facing, Items are
collected from other departments but the physical items in specific CRA's
are not yet received.

Best Regards,
Mark.