Subject: 600881814 AWB 1Z289F8W0456885698 Missing Items
From: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Sarah Azzam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:43:59 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

UPS,

please investigate and delivered the full order contains 4 boxes.below item
missing from the order.

   - Comments: CST only received one item, and did not receive the
   following 3 items

GT-CH79620-85
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=901562> Chicco
- Next2Me Air Crib - Stone

TT82033102
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=153457> Tommee
Tippee Fits All Tubs Cassette - Pack of 3

TC-TT85100101
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=964238> Tommee
TippeeTwist&Click, Nappy Disposal Sangenic Bin-White

Regards.
Naib