Subject: March CRA SO# 200259837 - 461949005237 & 461963006055 & 461908005793
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 12:31:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer confirmed that she did not receive the below
item, the order is created on 30.03.2020

item: KSA-TT-LIT-644658
item KSA-FAMC-28-601CHD
item: KSA-FAMC-10-1780670-Red

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please create the CRA in
order for us to refund the amount urgently

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE