Subject: PLS DO NOT SHIP - 600909445
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 09:21:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ronald,

Is the above order already been shipped? If so, please cancel the shipment
as it should only be delivered here in Dubai. As per the customer, the
billing address is in Oman but they are not sure why the delivery address
is also the same.

Please advise once canceled to create a new order. The ticket has been
raised as well

Ticket ‭#1165620‬
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/#/tickets/1165620>

Awaiting your response. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE