Subject: Naqel Shipment - Refund Request Order No. 100144811 / AWB 70820010
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 18:44:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Rodina,

Kindly assist to initiate the refund.

The order was shipped with 2 packages and the customer receive only 1
package.
The below item is not received.

100144811 JUM-HS01-COMP-NK-RD+LG-RED-CS
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1124571> Dyson
Airwrap Hair Styler Limited Edition - Red Storage Case 1
Upon tracking shows that the shipment was delivered partially.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE