Subject: Re: DHL Return / SO: 200278419_2 // AWB: 9065195392
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:44:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mark,

Received with thanks

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 10:16 AM Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Dear Pavan,
>
> Please confirm if you received the above order from DHL return.
>
> Best regards
> Mark.
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.