Subject: RE: SHIPMENT STATUS
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:26:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+@Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>

Please check and revert

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:49 AM
*To:* Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SHIPMENT STATUS

Any update?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:38 AM Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ahmend,

Thanks for the update.

May I know who in DXB team are you liaising with so I can also follow up?

Best Regards

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 12:41 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Johannes,

As order has some partial issues that's why we are waiting for confirmation
from DXB team.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:43 AM Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ahmed/Zubai,

Any update for   200292797_1  /   Saee-KSA::OS01721674KS  ?

Best Regards

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 7:14 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Johannes,

On Saturday it will dispatch on an urgent basis, By today picking & packing
will be finished.

Thanks,

Ahmed Muhammad Irfan

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 1:34 PM Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Any updates?

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 12:58 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Johannes,

I had sent email for the above orders to 3PL express, Once i get informed i
will update you.

Thanks,

Ahmed Muhammad Irfan

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:05 AM Johannes Jade Pabeca <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ahmed and Zubair

Any update on this order?

I see that the other ( 3rd ) fulfilment with imile doesn't show any
movement either.

IF1311625 || iMile-KSA::606112049849

IF1301962 ||  Saee-KSA::OS01721674KS

The customer is ff up.

Thank you

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 11:24 AM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Johannes,

The order has some partial issues due to which we are waiting for
confirmation from tech.

2-Jun-20

200292797

IF1301962

200292797_1

OS01721674KS

Saee-KSA

Partial Issue

Thanks,

Ahmed Muhammad Irfan

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 7:19 AM Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Any update pls

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 1:57 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Johannes,

The shipments are being attempted for picking, Once it gets finished we
will inform you.

Thanks,

Ahmed Muhammad Irfan

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 11:20 AM Johannes Jade Pabeca <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Pls update on the status of the shipments?

200292797_1

200292797_3

Thank you

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 

*Johannes Jade *