Subject: RE: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 09:40:02 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Good morning @'Johannes Jade Pabeca' <[email-masked]>

Please share an update on this.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 5:44 PM
*To:* 'Johannes Jade Pabeca' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Asad <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments

Thanks @Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>!

But we need all so we know how much to refund customer and charge NAQEL.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 5:35 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Asad <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments

Hi Eugene,

i am only able to call very few:

Waybill No

RefNo

Client Name

Dest

Pick up Date

Delvry Date

Last Status

Final Status

General status

payment type

age

Order Value

Current Status 29-06

Update on Lost

CC Comments

70830222

100140980_1

NAQEL-Air

HOF

5/14/2020

Partial Delivery

Pending

Pending

Paid

30

1726.29

Partial Delivery

Not Lost

NO ANSWER

70759206

200258563

NAQEL-Road

RUH

4/6/2020

Partial Delivery

Pending

Pending

Paid

59

523.72

Partial Delivery

Not Lost

NO ANSWER

70765065

600793294

NAQEL-Road

RUH

4/13/2020

Partial Delivery

Pending

Pending

Paid

54

652.1

Partial Delivery

Not Lost

RECEIVED ALL 2 ITEMS

70766327

200263135_1

NAQEL-Road

RUH

4/13/2020

Partial Delivery

Pending

Pending

Paid

54

689.7

Partial Delivery

Not Lost

ARABIC ONLY

70768203

200264269_1

NAQEL-Road

RUH

4/14/2020

Partial Delivery

Pending

Pending

Paid

53

302.07

Partial Delivery

Not Lost

NO ANSWER

70829250

600819178_2

NAQEL-Road

JED

5/14/2020

Partial Delivery

Pending

Pending

Paid

31

4285.39

Partial Delivery

Not Lost

NO ANSWER

70829011

200284392

NAQEL-Road

JED

5/14/2020

Partial Delivery

Pending

Pending

Paid

31

1812.96

Partial Delivery

Not Lost

did not receive - JRT-JK804444-90

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:32 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]> @Johannes Jade Pabeca
<[email-masked]>

Any update on these orders. We would like to close the issue with NAQEL
today.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:33 AM
*To:* Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments

@Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]> ,

As discussed, we need your support on this. Please do the needful.

Best Regards

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 22:24, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello @Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>

Please find updated list of Partial delivery. Please check and update

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 8:31 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments

Hello Ekta ...

What is the update here?

ᐧ

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 4:13 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear @[email-masked] <[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain
<[email-masked]> @[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

We have 44 orders where NAQEL have updated as Partial delivery. We need to
confirm with the customer if they received the package and if they did,
what did they receive so we can charge the rest of the order value not
received back to NAQEL.

Can you please call these 44 customers and revert on each urgently.

Best,

Eugene.

-- 

-- 

*Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
Junior Team Leader
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Johannes Jade *

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAP0wEnGWmRmxMx_CF3CoGJ0azidGR%3DVFNa8u6xDj1ZwLCO7STg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAP0wEnGWmRmxMx_CF3CoGJ0azidGR%3DVFNa8u6xDj1ZwLCO7STg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.