Subject: RE: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:32:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]> @Johannes Jade Pabeca
<[email-masked]>

Any update on these orders. We would like to close the issue with NAQEL
today.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:33 AM
*To:* Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments

@Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]> ,

As discussed, we need your support on this. Please do the needful.

Best Regards

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 22:24, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello @Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>

Please find updated list of Partial delivery. Please check and update

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 8:31 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments

Hello Ekta ...

What is the update here?

ᐧ

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 4:13 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear @[email-masked] <[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain
<[email-masked]> @[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

We have 44 orders where NAQEL have updated as Partial delivery. We need to
confirm with the customer if they received the package and if they did,
what did they receive so we can charge the rest of the order value not
received back to NAQEL.

Can you please call these 44 customers and revert on each urgently.

Best,

Eugene.

-- 

-- 

*Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
Junior Team Leader
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE