Subject: 100128811_2 AWB #1013000036852 Missing Item
From: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
To: Reports Wimo <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:16:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Esnad,

Can you please investigate the customer complaining that missing some items
please double check if delivered all items.

Missing Item Below.

Missing item:

100128811_2 TCI-4001723
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310723> Method
- Daily Kitchen Spray - 828ml 1

100128811_2 TCI-4001727
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310716> Method
- APC Spray - Pink Grapefruit - 828ml 3

100128811_2 TCI-4001727
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=310716> Method
- APC Spray - Pink Grapefruit - 828ml 3
100128811_2 BNDL-MZ-METHOD1-TCI-4001808-TCI-4001726-TCI-4001723
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1137320> Method
Floor Cleaner + APC Spray + Daily Kitchen Spray 1

Regards.
Naib