Subject: RE: 600819908 Missing order
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:10:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Thanks @Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>!

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> Push and get this delivered ASAP

Also close the case with the lost order and charge the responsible person

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:46 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600819908 Missing order

Dear Eugene,

New order has been created.

600911481

Best regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:07 AM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Ok consider lost on responsible person (Who is this) and place new order
for the customer

Customer should never be affected.

@Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>

Please place new order for the customer.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:03 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600819908 Missing order

Hello Eugene

This order is missing from our side.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

Last Mile  Mumzworld

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 10:18 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Where is this order?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 9:26 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600819908 Missing order

Hi Eugene,

The above order missing from APRIL 28 2020 and customer follow up, please
assist.

ZEN DESK Incident #1158811

Regards.

Naib