Subject: RE: order# 600894080 CRA_AR_RE12851 - ATTEN VERY IMPTANT
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:12:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

I can’t seem to read your screenshot. Anyhow, I’ve sent a separate email
looping you in. Let’s close this issue asap.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Junior Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 12:03 PM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Asad <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir
Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: order# 600894080 CRA_AR_RE12851 - ATTEN VERY IMPTANT

Dear Abigail,

Not yet due to vendor  location.

Regards,

Den mark

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:56 AM Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Did you send the broken stand to the vendor already?

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Junior Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 11:42 AM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Asad <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir
Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: order# 600894080 CRA_AR_RE12851 - ATTEN VERY IMPTANT

+Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]> Need your assistance
here.

Regards,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:33 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Please arrange for the stand within 2 days and ship to the customer.

Kindly advise once received.

Thank you

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:17 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Noted.

Thank you

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:18 AM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> ...dont refund the CRA we will send
the replaced item to the customer.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:40 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> *The CRA is refunded, we should avoid
refunding CRA is this case*

We will end up refunding and giving an item to the customer.

Please arrange for only the stand and we can only ship the stand to her as
shes using the Bed.

@Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> Please advise customer that we are
arranging for the stand and we will get back to her. Do not refund/replace
the order . Thanks for letting us know

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:37 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alina,

As of now yes, while waiting for the new item arrived.

Regards,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:35 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Denmark A <[email-masked]>

The bed is with the customer do you want us to ask her to keep it?

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:33 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alina,

Vendor agreed that they will replace it with the new one.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:24 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Magdy / Denmark,

Need your attention here the customer said that she sent us the stand only
as it was broken and she has the whole bed with her

Please advise do you want us to collect the BED and replace the item?

*The CRA is Refunded when the bed is with the customer.*

Kindly advise if you want me to REFUND the customer

Regards,

Alina

--