Subject: RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:53:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Can you please confirm once items are returned so the vendor could process
the credit note.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:21 AM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra
<[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani
<[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Dear Jessa,

Items will be dispatched today by our driver .

600887486

CRA_AR_RE12659

TW-28604

600774012

CRA_AR_RE12607

GTC-57159NP

600884653

CRA_AR_RE12760

TW-58294

600819710

CRA_AR_RE12504

GTC-28176

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:01 PM Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Can you please confirm if the below items has been returned to the vendor?

They will not issue a credit note until they received the damaged items.

600887486

CRA_AR_RE12659

TW-28604

600774012

CRA_AR_RE12607

GTC-57159NP

600884653

CRA_AR_RE12760

TW-58294

600819710

CRA_AR_RE12504

GTC-28176

Please advise.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:27 PM
*To:* 'Abdul Moiz Ashraf' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <
[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; 'Returns.fc' <[email-masked]>; 'Yaseen
Shaqra' <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>;
'Sagar Khawani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* FW: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for processing the credit note.

However there are some items that are not matching on the list and there
are items that you put extra quantities.

Please refer to the attached file (items highlighted in orange) for your
reference.

CR. NOTE-50869-Different Item

CR. NOTE -50867-You put 8 quantities should only be 1

CR. NOTE -50868-Different Item

Please send the Credit note for the missing ones.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 7:16 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi,

Please find the attached credit notes.

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul Moiz *

*Mobile Number : +971 55 3996788 *

*Office Address: Deira, Dubai.*

------------------------------

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:03 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Following up on the below email.

As agreed please issue a credit note on the all the items that are not in
stock.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 4:31 PM
*To:* 'Abdul Moiz Ashraf' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Elena Skryabina' <[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>;
'Returns.fc' <[email-masked]>; 'Yaseen Shaqra' <
[email-masked]>; 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Sagar
Khawani' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Resending the below email.

As agreed please issue a credit note on the all the items that are not in
stock.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:51 PM
*To:* 'Abdul Moiz Ashraf' <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20
*Importance:* High

Hi Abdul,

Can you please raise a credit note for the refunded items.

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, please confirm if we have received
the replacements.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:54 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Please send them tomorrow.

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul Moiz *

*Mobile Number : +971 55 3996788 *

*Office Address: Deira, Dubai.*

------------------------------

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:51 PM
*To:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Abdul Moiz Ashraf <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Please let us know when can we return the damaged items.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:32 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>; Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 2:35 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Yaseen
Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

As agreed you will be replacing items that are in stock and refunding the
items that are not in stock.

Please send us a copy of the credit note for all the items that needs to be
refunded.

Really appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE