Subject: RE: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sagar Khawani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Asad .'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Moataz Salah El Din'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ronald Gaviola'" <[email-masked]>, "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'Eugene Mugisa'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:13:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @'Asad .',

This was rejected by Sagar again.

Please advise.

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 1:07 PM
To: 'Sagar Khawani' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Moataz Salah El Din' <[email-masked]>; 'Ronald Gaviola'
<[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <[email-masked]>; 'Asad .'
<[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'customer
care' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Sagar Khawani,

Please note as we will issue refund right away.

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

 

From: Asad . <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:25 PM
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer
care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed Magdy
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

Guys, We are going nowhere with this and only making the issue worse. This
customer as Radwa mentioned has spent 23,113.94 AED with us since 2015. We
cant loose us, she has been a super loyal customer. 

Just refund the customer this money please. 

Magdy, I need to know why the cancellation request was not processed on time
and why we got into this situation. 

Kind Regards, 

Asad Pirzada
Chief Operations Officer 

M  +971 504 09 5386  
E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

A B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>
<https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press> 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

 

From: Radwa Ali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Thursday, 18 June 2020 at 5:22 PM
To: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
Asad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, customer
care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Mohamed Magdy
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

Looping Asad.

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 5:19 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi All,

I have contacted the recipient and she was not aware her friend has
escalated this request and she is now not answering to confirm if she okai
with the collection.

The sender (Jinan) was very frustrated when we advised we can collect and
refund as it was unacceptable and disrespectful to ask for the gift back
when it was delivered.

This has been our customer since Jan 2015 and her total revenue is 23,113.94
AED.

Can we grant an exception as we will definitely lose this customer?

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 3:23 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Thanks  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Moataz Salah El Din!

Please confirm once picked to proceed with refund to CC

Best,

Eugene.

From: Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 2:36 PM
To: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Radwa Ali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; lastmile
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed Magdy
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

Hi Eugene,

Collcetion arranged by DHL under AWB# 9730503753

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 14:31, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Moataz Salah El Din 

As discussed, the customer is waiting for the refund. Please arrange
collection from the customer to return this back to us. 

Weight is 4.7Kg. 

Please share AWB once done. 

Best,

Eugene.

From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 2:22 PM
To: 'Radwa Ali' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; lastmile
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

+  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Ronald Gaviola 

Please confirm if this order was cancelled before shipping. 600817141

Best,

Eugene.

From: Radwa Ali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 12:07 PM
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: DHL-Express::3409698633 - SO# 600817141

Hi Ronald and Lastmile,

Please cancel the shipping of this order as the customer requested to cancel
multiple times.

The Customer wants a refund ASAP.

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ--mTqOWGAh0
%2B_oet7rn3cRSgH6eR_eQ%3D%3D2E61AMDjG86A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ--mTqOWGAh
0%2B_oet7rn3cRSgH6eR_eQ%3D%3D2E61AMDjG86A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&
utm_source=footer> .

 

-- 

Best regards,

Moataz Salah El-Din
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455 │ e:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE