Subject: RE: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:24:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello @Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>

Please find updated list of Partial delivery. Please check and update

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 8:31 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Partial Delivery - NAQEL Shipments

Hello Ekta ...

What is the update here?

ᐧ

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 4:13 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear @[email-masked] <[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain
<[email-masked]> @[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

We have 44 orders where NAQEL have updated as Partial delivery. We need to
confirm with the customer if they received the package and if they did,
what did they receive so we can charge the rest of the order value not
received back to NAQEL.

Can you please call these 44 customers and revert on each urgently.

Best,

Eugene.

--