Subject: SO 600898786_2- RoadRiders::MohamedAyoub MARKED DELIVERED BUT NOT RECEIVED
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:00:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Kindly check the subject order please,  customer have not received the
package yet and it's showing delivered on our system.

Please check and ensure the delivery tomorrow without fail.

*SHIP TO*

*Mona Al KaabiAl mushrif mallAl muroor - al dafrah street - villa 6Abu
DhabiUnited Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Al Mushrif*
*SHIP PHONE**971502325551*

Thank you so much.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE