Subject: RE: Order Number 200256921
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:48:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>

Please check and revert

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 9:54 AM
*To:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Ahmed Irfan <
[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order Number 200256921

200256921_1

This order is packed in warehouse, check with Dubai team

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 11:05 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Hussain,,

Please create CRA for 200256921_1.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 3:23 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Hussein,

Kindly assist with the below.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 2:25 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Yes, it's done. PLease proceed.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 8:50 AM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly confirm if the item Fat Brain Toys - Klickity has been returned to
create another CRA to the customer.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal