Subject: FW: Spare Parts Equiry
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:50:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

HI Alina,

Just forwarding the below from the sales@mumzworld inbox, did you already
receive this inquiry?

Thanks,

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Ahmad
Al-Khalil
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:34 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Spare Parts Equiry

Hello,

We have a Maxi Cozi Axxis car seat (the one that turns) and the seat belt
buckle broke. Attached are pictures of the part. Would you be able to
source this seat belt or direct us to whom can source it?

Thank you

Ahmad