Subject: RE: TAM 832037001331 || Shipa-KSA::S000893969461 || SO#200267065
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Amal hamdi <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:03:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Amal hamdi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:04 PM
*To:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: TAM 832037001331 || Shipa-KSA::S000893969461 || SO#200267065

please deliver the order  *200267055_1 ASAP. *

Shipa-KSA::S000893969461 .

thank you

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 7:54 PM Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hussain

only TAM is pending, rest all are dispatched

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 5:03 PM KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Hussain,

The shipment is being attempted once it gets finished we will inform.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 4:50 PM Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> Please assist here

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:49 PM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Please check shipment is not yet handed over.

Thanks,

Amani

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 1:08 PM Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Amani,

Kindly note, the subject mentioned shipments still we didn't receive yet.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*S.Erfan*

*Operation Team Leader*

*Mobile: +966545383277 *

Error! Filename not specified.

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 3:40 PM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

Please check the subjected order to advise the status and push the
delivery.

Thanks,

Amani