Subject: Re: Drop ship: urgent dispatch 200300407 & 200305489
From: Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
To: Edwin Thomas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 22:06:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Samiya,

200305489_3
Order completely picked, packed and loaded
200300407_2
Order partially reserved
Item # WU-SB047 not yet reserved.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 10:19, Edwin Thomas <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 200305489_3  and 200300407_2 pushed to LFS
>