Subject: RE: Please create CRA ll KSA cancellation - Order #100111175
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:44:59 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Order already returned.

Hussain what is the issue - why no CRA or nothing received ?

Product left accounted it means. ?

*From:* Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:40 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>; Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL) <
[email-masked]>; Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Maria
Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Please create CRA ll KSA cancellation - Order #100111175

Dear Team

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>  Please receive CRA.

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>  Please approve the refund as the CM
is waiting since 25-Feb, and the order already returned.  ( #1156325 )

Regards

Taqwa

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 10:12 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

SMSA shipment is returned to shipper, Kindly update CRA urgently to refund
the amount.

Regards

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:50 PM Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Hussain,

Please check if order was received back at 3PL. If yes, please create CRA
asap as the customer wants the refund.

100111175 - 290077441532

Please assist.

Thank you