Subject: Re: Unable to complete order
From: "'Shafi Shaik (Mumzworld Catalogue)' via customer care" <[email-masked]>
Cc: demo <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Lina Espinoza <[email-masked]>, Dhanasekar Pandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 10:54:51 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this request (1131392). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

----------------------------------------------

Shafi Shaik, Jun 28, 2020, 2:54 PM GMT+4

Dear Kristine,

Please find below confirmed weights for your references.

vendor_sku

upc_code

Description

products name

weight in Kg (product weight)

shipping weight in Kg (volumetric)

R-BB-HL

717390923801

Spartan - Dora Ride On

Spartan Barbie Helmet size: 50-52 cm

0.150

0.192

R-HW-HL

717390923818

Spartan - Paw Patrol Ride On

Spartan Hotwheels Helmet

0.150

0.192

SP-9010

762876809421

Spartan - Cars Helmet

Spartan Cars Helmet

0.150

0.192

SP-9009

762876809414

Spartan - Frozen Helmet

Spartan Frozen Helmet

0.150

0.192

SP-9011

762876809438

Spartan - Cars Helmet

Spartan Princess Helmet

0.150

0.192

SP-9012

762876809445

Spartan - Frozen Helmet

Spartan Minnie Helmet

0.150

0.192

SP-9013

762876809452

Spartan - Mickey Helmet

Spartan Mickey Helmet

0.150

0.192

SP-9014

703791580019

Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue

Spartan Helmet (Glossy Blue)

0.583

0.752

SP-9015

703791580026

Spartan - Helmet - Satin Pink

Spartan Helmet (Satin Pink)

0.583

0.752

SP-9016

703791580033

Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue

Spartan Knee & Elbow Pads And Wrist Protective Set

0.319

0.356

 

 

Many thanks

Shafi Shaik

Ecommerce & IT

 

EMSONS |M: 0557449835| T +971 6 5578444 ext. 110 | F +971 6 5578688 | E [email-masked]

Address: P.O. Box 62894, Dubai, U.A.E. | W www.emsons.com (http://www.emsons.com/)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you have received it in error and are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. We are not responsible for any changes to this email or any attachment once it leaves our information systems.

Please consider the environment. Don't print this message unless you really need to!

Attachment(s):
image001.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/5rw8nMJUXnvDs2EIEbbDdhePu/?name=image001.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Kristine Carlos, Jun 28, 2020, 9:41 AM GMT+4

Dear Shafi,

Follow up on your advise for below.

Before we proceed kindly confirm the value given for below skus please.

vendor_sku upc_code products name weight in Kg (product weight) shipping weight in Kg (volumetric)
R-BB-HL 717390923801 Spartan - Dora Ride On Spartan Barbie Helmet size: 50-52 cm 0.001497006 0.001916168
R-HW-HL 717390923818 Spartan - Paw Patrol Ride On Spartan Hotwheels Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9010 762876809421 Spartan - Cars Helmet Spartan Cars Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9009 762876809414 Spartan - Frozen Helmet Spartan Frozen Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9011 762876809438 Spartan - Cars Helmet Spartan Princess Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9012 762876809445 Spartan - Frozen Helmet Spartan Minnie Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9013 762876809452 Spartan - Mickey Helmet Spartan Mickey Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9014 703791580019 Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue Spartan Helmet (Glossy Blue) 0.005833333 0.007516667
SP-9015 703791580026 Spartan - Helmet - Satin Pink Spartan Helmet (Satin Pink) 0.005833333 0.007516667
SP-9016 703791580033 Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue Spartan Knee & Elbow Pads And Wrist Protective Set 0.003188889 0.003555556

Thanks,

Kristine

----------------------------------------------

Kristine Carlos, Jun 24, 2020, 1:42 PM GMT+4

Dear Shafi,

Kindly advise.

Before we proceed kindly confirm the value given for below skus please.

vendor_sku upc_code products name weight in Kg (product weight) shipping weight in Kg (volumetric)
R-BB-HL 717390923801 Spartan - Dora Ride On Spartan Barbie Helmet size: 50-52 cm 0.001497006 0.001916168
R-HW-HL 717390923818 Spartan - Paw Patrol Ride On Spartan Hotwheels Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9010 762876809421 Spartan - Cars Helmet Spartan Cars Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9009 762876809414 Spartan - Frozen Helmet Spartan Frozen Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9011 762876809438 Spartan - Cars Helmet Spartan Princess Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9012 762876809445 Spartan - Frozen Helmet Spartan Minnie Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9013 762876809452 Spartan - Mickey Helmet Spartan Mickey Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
SP-9014 703791580019 Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue Spartan Helmet (Glossy Blue) 0.005833333 0.007516667
SP-9015 703791580026 Spartan - Helmet - Satin Pink Spartan Helmet (Satin Pink) 0.005833333 0.007516667
SP-9016 703791580033 Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue Spartan Knee & Elbow Pads And Wrist Protective Set 0.003188889 0.003555556

Thanks,

Kristine

----------------------------------------------

Kristine Carlos, Jun 23, 2020, 1:17 PM GMT+4

Dear Shafi,

Noted on this.

Before we proceed kindly confirm the value given for below skus please.

 vendor_sku upc_code products name weight in Kg (product weight) shipping weight in Kg (volumetric)
  R-BB-HL 717390923801 Spartan - Dora Ride On Spartan Barbie Helmet size: 50-52 cm 0.001497006 0.001916168
  R-HW-HL 717390923818 Spartan - Paw Patrol Ride On Spartan Hotwheels Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
  SP-9010 762876809421 Spartan - Cars Helmet Spartan Cars Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
  SP-9009 762876809414 Spartan - Frozen Helmet Spartan Frozen Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
  SP-9011 762876809438 Spartan - Cars Helmet Spartan Princess Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
  SP-9012 762876809445 Spartan - Frozen Helmet Spartan Minnie Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
  SP-9013 762876809452 Spartan - Mickey Helmet Spartan Mickey Helmet 0.001497006 0.001916168
  SP-9014 703791580019 Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue Spartan Helmet (Glossy Blue) 0.005833333 0.007516667
  SP-9015 703791580026 Spartan - Helmet - Satin Pink Spartan Helmet (Satin Pink) 0.005833333 0.007516667
  SP-9016 703791580033 Spartan - Helmet - Glossy Blue Spartan Knee & Elbow Pads And Wrist Protective Set 0.003188889 0.003555556

Thanks,

Kristine

----------------------------------------------

Shafi Shaik, Jun 23, 2020, 9:46 AM GMT+4

Dear Kristine,

Thanks for finding error on wrong product weights, attached sheet updated with correct weight requesting to update all of these SKU’s weight in attached sheet.

 

Many thanks

Shafi Shaik

Ecommerce & IT

 

EMSONS |M: 0557449835| T +971 6 5578444 ext. 110 | F +971 6 5578688 | E [email-masked]

Address: P.O. Box 62894, Dubai, U.A.E. | W www.emsons.com (http://www.emsons.com/)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you have received it in error and are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. We are not responsible for any changes to this email or any attachment once it leaves our information systems.

Please consider the environment. Don't print this message unless you really need to!

Attachment(s):
image001.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/x19OlPue9dirwmEtQeiQkZ8Ic/?name=image001.jpg
New SKU-Emsons- Spartan, Mongoose,Neon, Y Volution (1).xlsx - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/GFGKk9n4MbiZ10KO0IjAlkTsI/?name=New+SKU-Emsons-+Spartan%2C+Mongoose%2CNeon%2C+Y+Volution+%281%29.xlsx

----------------------------------------------

Kristine Carlos, Jun 23, 2020, 9:06 AM GMT+4

Dear Shafi,

Good day!

Follow up on your advise for below concern please.

Kindly provide us the correct item and shipping weight of the below items please.

 ![](https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/wKaZDe0mrceGMlq8N7YEpJ1R5/?name=inline1713491470.png)​

Thanks,

Kristine

----------------------------------------------

Kristine Carlos, Jun 18, 2020, 11:49 AM GMT+4

Dear Shafi,

Kindly provide us the correct item and shipping weight of the below items please.

See attached vendor upload sheet for your reference. (Ticket ID: 793014)

 ![](https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/wKaZDe0mrceGMlq8N7YEpJ1R5/?name=inline1713491470.png)​

Thanks,

Kristine

Attachment(s):
New SKU-Emsons- Spartan, Mongoose,Neon, Y Volution.xlsx - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/xYNmYsd4HycZ12GFNLcELm5cU/?name=New+SKU-Emsons-+Spartan%2C+Mongoose%2CNeon%2C+Y+Volution.xlsx

----------------------------------------------

Jayson Reyes, Jun 18, 2020, 11:00 AM GMT+4

Hi Kristine,

Kindly check upload sheet.

Regards,

Jayson Reyes

m: +971 50 460 55 13 │ p:  +971 (0)4 245 1331 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

----------------------------------------------

demo, Jun 17, 2020, 8:45 AM GMT+4

+ Looping Data team

One item in her cart is marked as 96KG, and it is just a bike helmet EM-SP-9009

@Catalogue Data please check and update the item weight.

Thanks

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 16:26, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]> wrote:

Looping Dhana to assist

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 15:29, Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello team,

Customer is having an issue in completing an order online , getting a message that shipping is more than 100kg.

Checked items from his cart and tried placing the order in MG but the shipping fee is not showing up.

Customer email- [email-masked]

Kindly help to check on what we can do to help customer complete the order.

Thank you 

Regards,

Angeli Fontillas
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com (http://www.mumzworld.com/)
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

--

Sara Ahmed

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com (http://www.mumzworld.com/)

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

--

Sara Ahmed

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com (http://www.mumzworld.com/)

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[GD9LM9-8D3W]