Subject: RE: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Refund escalation - Order # 600865074
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Cc: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 13:00:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Refunded

*From:* Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:48 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra
<[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [Mumzworld.com] Re: Refund escalation - Order # 600865074

Hello Sagar,

Please process the refund, as confirmed this was lost shipment by the
courier and credit note has been given to us.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 12:40, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

Guys we have a process there will be no action taken till the order and the
CRA is added on the tracker.

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 12:29 PM Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Team,

Please receive CRA asap.

Customer called in agaIn to ff up on refund.

CRA is still pending receipt.

Customer filed a complaint with DED.

Please advise asap.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 10:28, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

PLease add it on the tracker

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 9:41 AM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please find the below CRA for the same order.

*CRAMUMZ_DXB12513*

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 11:35 AM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Anas,

Please note that there is no CRA created for such an order and its not on
the sheet?

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 7:25 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Kindly complete the CRA as the customer keeps calling and asking for a
refund.

Best regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 9:47 AM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

KIndly update the status of CRAMUMZ_DXB12513, as the customer called
again to follow up.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 2:22 PM Michaela Manibo (Mumzworld Customer Care) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

We’ve got news for you: Your ticket (1123445) has been updated. Feel free
to reply to this email with any questions.

*Michaela Manibo* (Mumzworld.com)

Jun 18, 2020, 2:22 PM GMT+4

*Private note*

Sagar Khawani <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/users/360780478193>​

please help on this refund ASAP. customer is so angry and needs this
immediately.
threats to go authorities.

*Michaela Manibo* (Mumzworld.com)

Jun 18, 2020, 2:15 PM GMT+4

*Private note*

*CRAMUMZ_DXB12513*

*Anas* (Mumzworld.com)

Jun 13, 2020, 2:20 PM GMT+4

*Private note*

1) Order number: *600859699*
2) Is the credit memo on Magento, Yes or No?:
3) GC has been *created */ *deactivated: *Please assure that GC is
deactivated
4) SKU: All
5) Amount: 199.30 AED
6) Refund reason: Lost shipment
7) Payment method: Credit card
8) Refund *before *or *after *shipping?: Before

​

You are an agent. Add a comment by replying to this email or *view ticket
in Zendesk Support
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/1123445>*.

*Ticket #*

1123445

*Status*

Pending

*Requester*

Anas

*CCs*

Sagar Khawani

*Group*

Finance - Refund

*Assignee*

Sagar Khawani

*Priority*

-

*Type*

Incident

*Channel*

Web Form

This email is a service from Mumzworld.com. Delivered by Zendesk
<https://www.zendesk.com/support/?utm_campaign=text&utm_content=Mumzworld.com&utm_medium=poweredbyzendesk&utm_source=email-notification>
| Privacy Policy
<https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy>

[5LVG49-WRV4]Ticket-Id:1123445Account-Subdomain:mumzworldhelp

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

-- 

-- 

-- 

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

-- 

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE