Subject: SO 600907197- AYOUB
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Road Rider <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 11:41:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Please take note of the alternate phone number and arrange the delivery
asap.

*SHIP TO*

*Jackline WachiraGate tower 3602Abu DhabiUnited Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Reem Island*
*+971523164755*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE