Subject: Refund processed but customer had not received the amount
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lubna Forzley <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 11:28:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

I have seen many cases where customer claimed that they have not received
the amount tho we have sent the proof of refund.

Below will be the reason for same:

   1. Everyone has got multiple credit card so sometimes we forgot which
   card we had used while making payment.

So always inform customer that they need to check card nos ending with ****
- So CC team can get this info from checkout web or from screen shot shared
by finance

@Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> so inform customer to check with bank
for card ending with 9359 and customer would have received a month ago on
the said credit card.

Do update what customer says

   1. Bank will never send text message for amount got credited (refunded
   by us) so they need to call bank and check.

Customer will assume that they have not receive the amount as they have not
got text message from bank.

   1. Sometimes amount get reflected only on credit statement generation
   and it will not show up even when customer call bank – it happens, there
   are 5% chances.

   1. Once we process refund, customer should get in 3 working days if it
   is UAE card and 6 working days if it is card issued out of UAE.

There is not even 1% chance that bank make mistake in processing refund.

CC agent - please inform your team about the same.

Thx

Sagar

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:09 AM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Refund 100142468

Hi Sagar,

kindly update.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 9:35 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

kindly update.

Regards

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 7:17 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

This customer is following up since May, this amount is not received. She
contacted her bank and they said no amount is received. kindly check and
update.

Regards