Subject: RE: FW: refunds
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 11:03:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Thx

Don’t know why customer chasing for refund

CC team to note

Thx for update.

*From:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:46 AM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: refunds

+Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> >>>Please note that this order was
attempted to be delivered by Jeebly and it got failed that why the CRA was
created and then it got closed as we have reshipped it with EM and please
find the attached POD.

Thanks

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 3:07 PM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Magdy

Now CRAMUMZ_DXB11643

Order 700228802

Customer is on social media and wants refund

I can’t refund because product is not collected

CRA is voided by Denmark below

Guide me next step

If any driver in abu dhabi collect it and once collected email me I will
refund.

Next time – message to CC team on cancellation of collection

*From:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:02 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: refunds

Hello Sagar,

I am the one who is handling the returns and which process you are asking
about ,we are attempting the request for 3 days if no response then we
cancel the request .

Thanks

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 5:02 PM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Magdy - Pending CRA – arrange for collection

Magdy – what process you following – how long will it take to collect
product from customer once you get request ?

Who is incharge in absence of umang for return collection.

Hussain / Amir- Create CRA

All below refund is pending.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:58 PM
*To:* 'Sagar Khawani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shajeeb Cheriyath' <
[email-masked]>; 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: refunds

Hi Sagar,

Below is the list of order which needs to create CRA.

1134698

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #600879557

600879557

Amount not updated

1134391

Pending

Refund escalation - Order # 600888333

600888333

CRA pending Receipt

1134760

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #200263701

200263701

CRA pending Receipt

1133844

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #200285603

200285603

CRA pending Receipt

1133846

Pending

Refund escalation - Order # 600749211

600749211

Create CRA

1134705

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #600899248

600899248

Create CRA

1134827

Pending

Refund escalation - Order # 200261362

200261362

Create CRA

1134912

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #600886304

600886304

Create CRA

1135990

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #

- Order #

Create CRA

1136212

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #600869949

600869949

Create CRA

1134956

Pending

Refund escalation - Order #600885189

600885189

Need to Create CRA for one sku

*From:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:42 AM
*To:* Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Usman Siddiqui <
[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* refunds

20 shajeeb

180 usman

Fahad – I will give you mci and naqel case tomorrow.

-- 

--