Subject: RE: Order #600806499 // Sku :TAMA-596-661 // Name :Brevi - Pratico Compact Bath Changing Station - Starry Sky // Damaged
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 10:55:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Could you please reconfirm the PO#? Upon checking, we have ordered the
aforementioned item last May. Appreciate if you can shed some light as to
why we’ve ordered it last April 12th and only raise the issue yesterday
with the vendor. What is our turnaround time for such cases?

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Junior Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 27, 2020 11:16 AM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>;
Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600806499 // Sku :TAMA-596-661 // Name :Brevi -
Pratico Compact Bath Changing Station - Starry Sky // Damaged

+Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>  FYI

Regards,

Den mark

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 10:12 AM Tarek El-Far <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thank you Den, however, this order was delivered on 12.04.2020 which is
more than 10 weeks old, not sure why it came up now but during this period,
there were obviously long storage, shipping and delivery to customer.

That would make it impossible to evaluate as manufacturing defect or
accident during 10 weeks! Corners damage are typically due to hit impact
while manufacturing defects (if any) should look more like cracks pattern
spread all over the plastic part and not concentrated in a small area but
again, it wouldn’t be fair nor possible to reach a conclusion at this stage
after that long.

Accordingly, please accept our apology for not being able to manage this
return due to age.

Regards

Tarek El-Far

General Manager

TAMA L.L.C.

+971 555 99 1010

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, 27 June, 2020 09:45
*To:* Tarek El-Far <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>;
Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600806499 // Sku :TAMA-596-661 // Name :Brevi -
Pratico Compact Bath Changing Station - Starry Sky // Damaged

Dear Tarek,

Please see the PO for your reference.

POMUMZ_DXB178785

Regards,

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 9:40 AM Tarek El-Far <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Den

Please share with us MW PO# to TAMA

Regards

Tarek El-Far

General Manager

TAMA L.L.C.

+971 555 99 1010

On 27 Jun 2020, at 09:35, Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:received_damaged_not_as_new
Comments :The bath part (white plastic) is damaged.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark