Subject: RE: 600905362 Super Urgent
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Ravaid Qasim <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 20:45:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Ravaid Qasim <[email-masked]>

Can you please check why it was returned? Who was it given to?

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

We need to reship this tomorrow and deliver before 10am.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Ravaid
Qasim
*Sent:* Saturday, June 27, 2020 12:18 PM
*To:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600905362 Super Urgent

Hi Team,

Item was returned to the warehouse on 26th June.

Thanks

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 7:37 PM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Clearway,

Please delivered the above order ASAP and share the status.

Regards.

Naib

-- 

** <http://www.careem.com/>
*Ravaid Qasim*

*B2B Ops Lead -  UAE.*

*Mobile*: +971 (0)522998304

 <https://www.facebook.com/gocareem/> [image:
Image removed by sender.] <https://twitter.com/careemuae> [image: Image
removed by sender.] <https://www.instagram.com/careemuae/> [image: Image
removed by sender.]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCrbhNrNv4CZVzD-OqU5VQ>

*This email, including any information it contains and any attachments to
it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is intended only for
the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the
original message. You should not disclose or copy this email, any of its
contents or any attachments to it. This email may have been transmitted
over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem does not accept
responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained as a result of
viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. Careem
reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this account.*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAHy6s_WfamB2VE50-QpM99vc%2BTjP-ASb2qNE8nAo_09LPe9ZiA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAHy6s_WfamB2VE50-QpM99vc%2BTjP-ASb2qNE8nAo_09LPe9ZiA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.