Subject: FW: No one fixed the problem
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 15:31:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ekta,

Forwarding the below from sales inbox in case it hasn’t reached your team
yet.

Regards,

Simone

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *maha.almousa
via sales
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:51 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* No one fixed the problem

I sent over. 30 emails no one fixed the problem

The shipment tracking shows that it was delivered on the 15 of june ,, but
I didn’t receive it ..

I haven’t received the full shipment for the order # 100132851 .

I only received the drynite pants (4 out of 5 pieces ordered) the rest of
the shipment as following I haven’t received it yet :

1- fisher price - my first trike

2- simba - A& F dough set

3- one piece from the drynite pants .

4-tommee tippee soother holder

5- Molto blocks bag

6-molto blocks train

Naqel delivered it to the wrong address, i contacted them they didn’t reply
. I sent thier customer service account on twitter they replied that it was
delivered.. when i asked for the proof of delivery ( signature and id
number ) they didn’t reply ..

This problem must be fixed ! .. they were birthday gifts .. but the
birthday was 1 months ago ..

i had to buy another gift ..

Regards

Maha

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>