Subject: Re: 600905362 Super Urgent
From: Ravaid Qasim <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 12:17:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Item was returned to the warehouse on 26th June.

Thanks

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 7:37 PM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Clearway,
>
> Please delivered the above order ASAP and share the status.
>
> Regards.
> Naib
>

-- 

* <http://www.careem.com/> *
*Ravaid Qasim *

*B2B Ops Lead -  UAE.*

*Mobile*: +971 (0)522998304

<https://www.facebook.com/gocareem/>  <https://twitter.com/careemuae>
<https://www.instagram.com/careemuae/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCrbhNrNv4CZVzD-OqU5VQ>

-- 

*This email, including any information it contains and any 
attachments to it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is 
intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named 
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message 
and delete the original message. You should not disclose or copy this 
email, any of its contents or any attachments to it. This email may have 
been transmitted over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem 
does not accept responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained 
as a result of viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. 
Careem reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this 
account.*