Subject: Missing Part - 600904667// BDM-661178
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Bernadette Villahermosa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jayson Cimagala <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:46:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Bernadette,

As per the customer, all screws are missing for this item and there are 2
extra pieces that were not supposed to be included.

BDM-661178
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=473781> Hauck
- Alpha Plus Wooden Height Adjustable Highchair - Gre

Below are the extra pieces

May we request for the missing part, please?

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]>  - please reship asap when received.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE