Subject: Urgent: Need CST ID to Dispatch
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 10:39:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Ekta,

Please provide below JORDAN shipments CST ID for dispatch asap,

600896406
600896408
600896422

Thanks,

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.